Upon assessment of your conditions, there will be times where surgery is required to help improve your problem. Our specialists are trained and experienced in the field of laparoscopic surgery, also known commonly as key-hole surgery, where the incisions made during surgery are significantly smaller and help promote a shorter healing time than conventional open surgeries. Laparoscopic surgery can be performed for a range of gynaecological problems as shown below:
- Laparoscopic surgery for removal of fibroids
- Laparoscopic surgery for removal of ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic procedure for infertility assessment
- Laparoscopic surgery for management of endometriosis
- Pelvic floor surgery (robotic- assisted)
- Laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy
However, there are still instances where open surgery is required. Our specialists are also trained in that method of performing surgery, and will advice which mode of surgery is best suited for your condition.